Sunday, November 21, 2010

Douglasville, Georgia + BRAVO finally!

I was BEYOND excited when I stopped in Douglasville, Georgia. There was a Petco! a Thai Restaurant! and to be in a motel that had Bravo on the channel lineup AND there was a new episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.  !  What more could a weary TV addicted traveler want?



Far more fun to see NeNe and that crazy Phaedra on TV near their home city.



What Mother to be doesn't know the due date of her baby?? Whaa??? I know, doesn't make sense.


If you ever get bored, read Nene's tweets
She tweeted this, and I really have no idea what it means:
"I'm just telling u what these 2 eyes see & if u don't like it, u can pluck'em out & give me 2 mo babyyy"

The Best Western was nice and clean.  The Starbucks the next day was PACKED. It was nice to be in a semi cosmopolitan city after two days in the hickety pickety sticks. That's it. That's all on Douglasville. It was very pleasant.

Next  Stop: Durham, N.C. I get to see an old friend who I haven't seen in a long time! Civilization + Conversation, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment